Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Flavors of the week...

Shake it, shake it like you 'bouts to get paid
Boom, swagger, boom, like you gots a peg leg


Beers:
1. Spaten Optimator
2. Stone IPA
3. Shiner Black
4. Sam Adams Boston Lager

5. Corona








Band/Singers of the moment:
1. 3Oh!3
2. Corey Smith
3. OAR (Of A Republic)
4. Corporate Whore
5. T.I. (yes the rapper)





Food:
1. Sushi
2. Homecooked food
3. Clif Bars
4. Subway
5. Coffee





Movies:
1. Serenity
2. Treasure Planet
3. Wall-E
4. Land of the Dead

5. The Strangers








Songs that remind me of someone/where:
1. Freeze Frame Time - Brandon Rhyder
2. Every Time I Hear Your Name - Keith Anderson
3. Listen To Your Heart - DHT

4. Time - Hootie and the Blowfish
5. Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool





Songs that I never get sick of:
1. Little Black Backpack - Stroke 9
2. Rockin' the Suburbs - Ben Folds
3. Boston - Augustana
4. Until the End - Breaking Benjamin
5. Toejam and Earl Theme Song





I smile instantly when:
1. I discover that there is some coffee left for me.
2. I get a text message from Ashley.
3. I can make someone laugh.
4. I enter my truck to find the gas gauge above half full.

5. You comment on my blog. :)


1 comment:

the ghost overground said...

you need to make your comments open in a window because i always forget what i am going to type! ha-ha

you copy cat! kidding.

My job is very similar to Pam's!! But my boss is not like Michael. There is no Dwight either! :[ There might be a Jim....i don't know...hehe

and vamps could sooOOoo be real
1) i'm sure some psycho people drink blood (ew, gag, ew)
2) same people have elongated canines

mmm sushi.
Boston by Augustana is amazing.
and coffee is a liquid not a food, but i suppose it is good enough to count as a food...